Workstream Business Intelligence
Workstream Business Intelligence (WBI) displays your data as interactive dashboards with real-time reports and graphs.
It measures and tracks your key metrics to enhance performance and facilitates complex data analysis to ensure that your data is meaningful and actionable. Leverage live business insights to make informed business decisions and gain the competitive edge.
Why Use WBI?
Define Metrics & Monitor Performance
- Track and measure performance indicators to ensure the most accurate results
- Extract crucial facts from a vast amount of unstructured data
- Drag & drop dashboard creation
- Present actionable information as smart visualisations based on reports, predictive analytics and data
- Track metrics such as turnaround time, task reworks, resource utilization
Analyze Historic Trends
- Benchmark current performance against historic performance
- Convert your data into easily readable dashboards that can be exported into Microsoft Excel for further analysis
- Make informed strategic decisions
View Real-Time Activities
- Continually monitor activities in real-time through dashboards
- Receive early notice of performance deviations and take early action
Use Live Analytics To Optimize Your Processes
- WBI complements the process automation capability of Workstream Rapid Automator
- Effectively make use of your live data dashboards by building optimised workflows with WRA
Workstream Automation Limited (WAL) was founded in 2003 by a team of experienced IT and business professionals, delivering business process software tools and methodologies that enable clients to analyse, refine and implement change to their businesses. Our vision is to enable our clients to sharpen their processes and hit their targets in a reduced time span. Workstream Automation Pakistan is a subsidiary of WAL.